In this article, we are going to give the list of the
You are free to use Android emulators for app testing and presentation. All emulators are having unique key features. You can install an emulator on any windows device like Window XP/Vista/7/8/10 & even you can use them in MAC os also. One more thing is they are totally free to download from emulator official website.
Android emulators is a software where you are allowed to run virtual mobile to enjoy as like you are operating the android device. In Android emulator, you can play any android app and game on your computer. They already provided PlayStore market to download and install apps/games. Or you can directly install them through.APK file. Just download.APK file and dual click on APK to install in Android emulator.
Requirement to Run Android Emulator :
Below are basic system requirement before playing Android emulator in Laptop.
- You must be in Admin User Account.
- Your PC should be at least 1GB of Main Memory. Actually, 2GB is recommended.
- PC installation drive needs 2GB of free disk space.
- Graphics drivers must be installed on your PC.
- Windows Installer 4.5 is required for Window XP user. Download Installer 4.5 here.
- .Net Framework 2.0 SP2 and higher is required. So download it here.
Best Android Emulator for PC
Below are highly recommended Android emulator for everyone who want to take experience Android device on their computer. So lets see Android emulators :
Bluestacks App player is one of the best emulators in the list of Best android player for PC. This is an American company which was founded in 2009 by Jay Vaishnav, Rosen Sharma, and Suman Saraf etc. It is designed to play Android applications freely in Windows/macOS. (Size – 319.14MB)
- Download free and install in one click. (Available in both Online/Offline installer)
- Install apps/games from given app market in bluestack.
- You can direct install .apk (third party apk) by double-clicking on it.
- 3rd Party virtualization is not required.
Also Read : Top 5 Best Car Parking Games for Android
Andyroid is one of the best alternatives to bluestack which can be installed in Windows os. It is the same as other android app player do. It is also known as best uses multiple mobile devices.
- Use you mobile to remote control while playing games in Android.
- Designed in the fully customized environment.
- Support all android application.
- It is very easy to operate.
- It works on Virtual Box. Runs without dedicated graphics card.
Also Read : Top 5 Zombie Games for Android Mobile
KO Player is the same as other app player. This emulator is best for android game lover. It is having many features like – KO app player is available for both Windows and Mac user, Keyboard to Touch Mapping, Crisp display on bigger screens due to HD Resolution, Record emulator screen activity and save in video file to share with friends or Make youtube video. But KO emulator requires high RAM & graphics memory to play.
Also Read : Top 5 Best Antivirus Apps for Android Smartphone
Windroy is one of the best android emulators with windows kernel. It is very different app player. Widroy is very light-weight and friendly in use. It owns VirtualBox as like Bluestacks have.
Amidu os is paid android emulator. It is having fast and smooth performance. It’s support for peripheral devices such as webcams and controllers. You can run Amidu on root mode also. Here are storage and file sharing option, easy to use configuration files, works on Windows/Mac Os. One extra thing is, Use compass and GPS functionalities.
Also Read : Top 5 Best Cloner Apps to Run Multiple Accounts
GenyMotion is another free android emulator for PC. You can say it is the best alternative to Bluestacks and Android. It is having advanced features like hardware acceleration support and OpenGL. This emulator is faster then Bluestacks because it is made in x86 Architecture.
Hope you liked all app player. These are our handpick best android emulator as like bluestacks to play android device application on the computer. I made this list on the base of user rating in forums and own experience. So finally I would like to ask which is your favorite emulator app? Let us know in the comment section and share this with your friends.