Hey, Are you searching for the best download manager for your android mobile? Well, you came to the right place. Here are the top 5 download manager apps to download files from the internet on an android device.
If are facing a slow downloading problem in your Android browser app then you need a
You should know that the internet download manager is one of the best ways to download any files with resume, pause and start function. It boosts downloads speed by splitting files into many files and then downloading simultaneously, That’s why speed up in downloading speed. And also you can resume failed download in download manager but in the browser, you can’t able to resume or pause any downloading files and you are forced to start download from the beginning.
Best Download Manager App for Andorid
There are many download manager apps in the Android app store. But most of the download manager is unusual and fake. So I have decided to show the fastest download manager for your smartphone. Let’s see the best download manager app list –
#1. Internet Download Manager (IDM) for Android
Internet download manager is a very popular download manager in the world. Do you know IDM has widely used software for PC? Well, Thanks to the IDM team they created the IDM app for the smartphone. So If you have an Android mobile then you should think to install the internet download manager app. You can use the free IDM download manager to download any type of file easily. Not only you download but also you can manage any type or size files without a file manager. IDM app is a free android downloader for every person.
- Fastest download manager
- Easy to operate
- Free in-build web browser
- Tabbed browsing supported
- Manage downloaded file according to file size and file type.
#2. Advanced Download Manager
Advanced download manager is one of the best download manager app for android mobile. This app boosts the internet several times by intercepting file from Browsers. Here you are allowed to download three files at a time and other files will be on the waiting list. The main thing is, It automatically download failure files by pressing the resume button.
- Download 3 files simultaneously
- Boost downloading speed through multithreading (9 Parts)
- It automatically catches download link from the browser and clipboard
- Download files in the background
- Pause, Resume and start files any time
- Advance function to increase download speed
- Use as Video and Audio download also.
#3. Loader Droid Download Manager
Loader Droid is another best download manager for you. You can say this is the best alternative to ADM because it also supports all type of files for downloading like Video, Music, Apps, Images etc. If you are downloading files and lost internet connection then don’t worry it will automatically pause and start again when active internet connection.
- Download links will automatically recognize by LD
- Resume downloads if your connection lost
- Best for all internet connection
- Boost internet speed by splitting downloading files into parts
- Schedule downloading
#4. Turbo Download Manager
Meet the other best download manager, is Turbo Download Manager. This is the best alternative to the IDM app. By using this app you can download any type of files 5 times faster. Turbo Download Manager is the oldest download manager in the play store. It supports web browsers to download files faster and easier. It automatically recognizes download link Whatever you are using Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Dolphin etc.
- Download multiple files at the fastest speed
- Support many files like zipping, Rar, Video, Audio, Pictures, Document etc
- Use Turbo Mode for fast downloading
- Download files directly to your SD card
#5. Download Accelerator Plus
Download Accelerator Plus is an another best download manager for an Android operating system which is similar to internet download manager. Here you are allowed to download all types of file like Zip, Rar, Doc, Xls, Ppt, Apk, Mp3, Wav, Ogg, Mp4, Mkv and many more. It is having in-built internet browser that supports bookmarks, history, multiple tabs etc.
- Refresh download link if download link corrupted
- Boost download speed by splitting files into multiple parts
- Save media directly to SD card (You can choose another drive also)
- Recognize download links when you copy links in the clipboard
- Refresh dead link of downloading the file
#6. Download Manager for Android
Download manager for Android is a very popular download manager which is downloaded by 10 Million Android users and got a 4.1-star rating. DMA is the fastest file downloader for android mobile. Even you can use this as an android file manager also.
- Supports all files extension like APK, ZIP, RAR, MP4, MP3, XLS, PPT, DOC and many more
- Use as a video downloader for Facebook and another video site
- in-build web browser with all browser function
- A quick search through voice
- My resume failed to download the file.
I hope you enjoyed with best internet download manager apps. Let’s download the above download manager and use it as IDM on mobile. Above all download, the manager works as like Internet download manager. At last, I would like to know which download manager you are using on your smartphone. Lets us know in the comment section. & Also share this list with friends.